Friday 23 June 2017

UK Scrap Addicts Guest Design Post

Thank you so much UK Scrap Addicts for the opportunity to be a guest designer this month 😊 I love your ethos of showcasing UK Scrapbooking 💛
I loved both the mood boards that are being showcased this month but this one is my favourite as it is full of my favourite colours and sparkly stuff.
I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers to start me off (no 305) and decided to swap out the stars for flowers and see where that took me. I love sewing on my layouts so I decided to do that first for the first layer of texture, I've put some of the photos and a couple bits of video of the steps together on a video to watch here: it's my first video like this, i've learned loads and would like to get good at it. 

I used Kaisercraft Wildflowers paper collection from Merly Impressions in the UK, some Ali Edwards Craft The Story stamps, a Cathy Zielske Fit stamp and Cardstock, Nuvo Drops and general supplies from Hey Little Magpie. I also used Lucy's patterns from Attic 24 to crochet the leaves and hydrangea petals.
I also often make a companion project life page and sometimes a journaling 6x12 page to pop in between. The big hike that I did warranted a few more details for my album so I did 😊
I added in a QR code to link to some video footage as all my family love coming across those in the albums 😊
Some of the journaling, I will have more I think.
And the reverse of that page; I generally add in another photo or two and use up some embellies and fave paper.

Thanks very much for looking at my scrapbooking 😊

If you haven't already had enough, the video of my walk along the coast path is here:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Aren't you lovely, you have made me smile =)