Tuesday 14 November 2017

Shabby Chic Christmas Layout

Hello :)

I am joining in with the UKS Christmas Countdown and have also contributed with this layout and a card next week.

I have recently started teaching/coaching crafting classes in my town as I haven't been able to find any scrapbooking crops nearer than an hour and a half away which just isn't doable for me most of the time. So I am trying to grow my own :-) It has been fab to meet new people and spend more time with new friends I met at my weight watchers class that have come to the crafting classes. So hello Coastal Crafters; Angela, Sarah, Sue, Lesley and Mel if you are reading :-)


This is the layout I made for our first scrapbooking class which was to learn about layering pretty patterned paper.

It was really nice to revisit the 'basics' and just layer those papers up on top of those gorgeous papers from Prima, the Sweet Peppermint Range.

If you want to look at the stages, all the photos are below, if not then thank you so much for visiting 😊





















9 comments:

Aren't you lovely, you have made me smile =)