Wednesday 4 July 2012

Project Life Week 26.

Woo Hoo (as my over-excited alter ego might say). I am half way through Smile
I love the new page protectors, it made it easier that I had some pre-made journaling cards, but harder in that I am not as used to this size so much. I think on the whole they will be better.
IMG_4611
The LHS. I used up some of the rest of the 12x12 collection from Echo Park Summer Days, that I have loved scrapping with this month. The journaling card page that comes with the collection is perfect. Echo Park have it nailed for my use Smile
The title page, pretty pinwheel paper with a QR code linking a video of Ali running on the beach. My journaling, two snaps of my dinner and some snaps of us with closed eyes, blissed out at the beach.
IMG_4621
IMG_4623
The RHS.
IMG_4613
Mum’s journaling, snaps of the sea mist, letters from the infants about Ali’s transition, a cloud cut from the eclips, space to put links to the relevant blog posts, must go back and put them in. Photo of Ali at his transition assembly, predictably mucking about with Eleanor, those two are incorrigible Smile
So, as I always say, I love it. That is volume 1 of Project Life from Hart Towers done. New Album and New Adventures just round the corner I hope.
IMG_4615
IMG_4616
Thanks for having a gander. xx

5 comments:

  1. Such a great mix of things in here, Jen - and those papers are perfect. I'm glad you're enjoying it, and thinking about something similar myself ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I keep saying it but this is so fab. Something to look back on with great joy:D
    I'm looking forward to seeing the next six months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pages - and I esp love the QR code - I am hoping to do this soon!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen your project life is such an inspiration that I decided doing one too. I have printed all the photos since beg. of January and taken some notes f what I remember. Now I will have to start making the pages, lol. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that is brilliant Anne, I promise you won't regret it :)

      Delete

Aren't you lovely, you have made me smile =)