Sunday 3 February 2013

Lucky Snapping | Rainbow

If you are Blog-Hopping, then a warm welcome to you :) The post you are looking for is here. Please do feel free to have a look at my entry into another challenge below before you go :)

Janice challenged us to 7 days of photo taking of the 7 colours of the rainbow. Thank you Janice, great challenge.
You can see it here at our Lucky Snapping challenge.
Red: 
Orange:
Yellow:
Green:
Blue:
Indigo:
Violet:
I really enjoyed this Janice, thanks for setting it for the Lucky Snappers :)

10 comments:

  1. lovely photos, the landscape one is really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can comment again. Nice photos. Comforting to see you were as busy as I was. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices Jen, your turn again tomorrow.. I have my sofa view done already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos. The yellow flowers are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely photos, Jennie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopeyou are catching up and not too stressed, you seem to manage to get your scrapping done which is great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours and motifs in your photos. I especially admire the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photos!
    ***
    We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant, Jen. I just might see if I can do this for a LO. :o)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you lovely, you have made me smile =)