Sunday 20 November 2011

Lauren

omgmyfabnieceis14today….if I say it quickly enough I can cope with it Smile
It seems hardly credible that it is 14 years since I got the call to say she had arrived. I was at sea at the time working and I was fortunate that it was only a couple of days until watch change so I could get home to see her.
She was a gorgeous scrappy little thing, My favourite way to spend the day was taking her out and having her over at our house….now she is here all the time as I am fortunate enough to have her living with me.
She is whip smart, kind, thoughtful, fun, cool and sassy.
Lauren 14 Sepia
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth”

William W. Purkey.
Go for it Lauren……I’ll be stood right next to you cheering you on.

Oh and those hair extensions look great honey.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what Lauren's hair was like before but it sure looks good now and what a pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday wishes to Lauren from me, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't they just! She is soooo like you, Jen.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab photo Lauren. Happy birthday hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you lovely, you have made me smile =)