Wednesday 29 February 2012

My Month In Numbers TM Miss Julie Kirk

I love this theme, I didn’t join in properly last month as I didn’t include photos so couldn’t be included in the whole spread through the ether club. But that is ok, I am just enjoying joining in…I think I will build up to that.
29 days, well that is extraordinary and the photo a day challenge I am in helped us to celebrate that today Smile
3 hours of pure bliss…..1….the day it felt as if Lauren was ‘back’ with us. Sheesh I was so happy I could have danced around the maypole. 1….the hour that this mad family was so in tune with our in-family jokes that we just laughed and laughed. 1….the hour we all spent watching Friends re-runs together, eating take-out and feeling peaceful…
1 family of blue-tits that have begun visiting our garden (despite our stooopid and bonkers dogs) Awww-happy Smile
1 whole day left to prepare for my annual retreat with my bestie friends Red heart
5 haircuts. Really? Yes. All of us are groomed. I don’t have anything else to say about that.
2 sad days. My Dad went through the first process of being told that he was really very poorly this time last year and my friend and colleague lost her battle with blood cancer and her funeral was on the 28th just yesterday.
1 new must see tv programme, where was I to not watch The Wire at the time? Loving it. Idris Alba is my crush (although he is a bad apple in this show).
Sorry Julie, i’m still not playing properly at promoting it, but I will get there, promise.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jennie. Don't worry about it - the fact that you enjoy collecting and writing out your month is good enough for me.

    It's good to hear you had some lovely moments admid the sadness this month. I wish you lots more birds in your garden to brighten this new month.

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, so many of us have been through the mill in February - March just has to be better!

    Many thanks for leaving your good wishes on my blog. I'm feeling like a new woman already :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing that a few numbers afford us such a glimpse into your month. Enjoy the time with your besties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have enjoyed some lovely moments, amidst the more difficult ones. The annual retreat sounds like a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you lovely, you have made me smile =)