1. I know nothing of space and how so much came out of a bang of molecules or whatever happened………surely even Dr Who doesn’t get what is going on at Cern? I listen riveted and I cannot fathom a single thing they say.
2. I know nothing of electronic. transfer. communication. phone. internet. facsimile. I have lived with at least some of this stuff my whole life and I am still utterly bemused by it all (and oh so grateful).
3. I know nothing of how to investigate the food waste issue we have at work, yet I require my team to do it everyday
4. I know nothing of the plot of Coronation Street.
5. I know nothing of my 24th birthday after dancing with a person made out of balloons.
6. I know nothing of the whereabouts of my favourite cuddly toy, Selly the (yeah you guessed it) elephant, that was lost on a cross channel ferry when I was thirteen. Of course i’m over that now.
7. I know nothing satisfactory of who first came up with cake batter.
8. I know nothing of financial services.
9. I know nothing of the alchemy that goes into making basic grey paper. Or any other pretty paper for that matter.
10. I know nothing of what goes on in my two son’s imaginations.
I know a lot of things, but these things mystify me. I must try and find out, except what goes on in my two son’s imagination, some things must be left.
These are my 10 things for the 10th of this month. I am joining in with Shimelle’s 10 things blog linky-up