Monday 24 August 2015

Week In The Life: Thursday & Friday

Not much to report from the two days. I just basically worked and worked and when I wasn't I forgot to take photos!

Another selfie. getting ready for work. 
 And one of my name badge, a big part of our 'uniform' at work. Whether we wear uniform or civvies, we all wear the badge.
 Waiting for the bus, in the consistent and persistent rain!
 My Smart transport card on the lovely bus seat upholstery :-) 
 Another bus photo from friday morning, still in the rain!
Planning my to do list for today, tonight and tomorrow morning.

Thursday 06:00 - up and showered and got ready.
07:15 - left for bus.
08:00 arrived at work.
18:45 left work.
19:00-19:30 took a work call.
19:30 dinner, Pea Risotto, couldn't eat much of it, I was really feeling tired. Watched a bit of TV and went to bed, couldn't sleep for worrying about how much I had to do.
Friday 06:00 - up and showered and got ready.
07:15 left and caught bus.
08:00 Met Danni at Braunton. She drove us in to Barnstaple.
08:15 Farewell breakfast with Michael, Laurie, Josh and Jack to wish Michael well as he joins the army.
09:15 Get to work, work on rotas and payroll with Danni until 16:30 - Handover
17:30 Leave
17:55 get caught up in the traffic queue from a 3 car accident  on the Braunton road. It takes 2.5 hours to get home. More concerned about the news that an Ilfracombe girl had died. I see fb profile photos updated to her photo as a mark of respect all weekend. 
20:00 dinner and attempt to start packing but just can't. Put on the alarm for 04:30 and hope I can get up to start enjoying my holiday! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds like you really deserve that holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you actually find the time to do something like Week in the Life - I'd be far to exhausted with your hectic schedule. x

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you lovely, you have made me smile =)