Saturday 2 July 2011

My last scrapmap!

Crikey, where did that 4 weeks go? This is may last slot as guest designer for Creative Craft World. Thanks so much to the great design team for making me feel welcome.
Row, Row, Row
When we go to the beach we go all day, it is so nice to get a good spot and have the place to yourself in the morning, have a nice walk etc. Then in the heat of the day we can enjoy all the swimming, body boarding etc. Then in the evening we can get the beach back to ourselves or at least not many of us and we sizzle some sausages and enjoy the relative cool.
These photos of the boys were on one such evening last summer, we followed their plastic boats down the stream from our ‘camp’ to the sea.
Definitely one of my ‘happy places’ to go to when i’m having a stressy day.

3 comments:

  1. They certainly look very happy! It's a beautiful page, I especially like the way you have bordered one of the photos with white and the others with blue, it adds a really nice contrast

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this LO - the detail at the corners really draws your eye in to the wonderful photos. May have to scraplift this idea :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fab Jen, such lovely photos, gorgeous papers and an awsome page.

    Thanks for being our guest designer, I hope you come back sometime soon:D

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you lovely, you have made me smile =)