Wednesday 10 August 2011

10 reasons to love the summer holidays…..

1. No school run. Fabulous.

2. Alex crafting alongside me this morning…

IMG_9490

3. Going to see ‘Super 8’ in the sofa cinema this afternoon.

4. All day beach days…….at Woolacombe Beach, featured in a national newspaper this week, no less.

Woolacombe Friday Half Term 2010 001

5. No yucky lunchbags.

6. Getting up later, even on work days.

7. No strict bedtime.

8. Louis is happier as he doesn’t thrive on school work.

9. Alex got to go to film school last week, they worked on the storyboard, props, dressing-up, filming and editing.

10. Lots of holiday-makers in our town making it busy and buzzy and helping our poor economy here. Although, if they could all stay at home, hotel or campsite and not drive anywhere between 6pm and 7pm-which is how long it is taking me to drive home from work at the moment-it would be nigh on perfect.

I am joining in with Shimelle’s 10 things on the 10th of the month.

 

6 comments:

  1. Love the school holidays too. I'm always sad when my girls go back to school and I have to make lunches everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds bliss..enjoy the cinema!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah yes sounds like a great time to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely reasons ... I remember the relief of not having to make lunch bags too!Envying you the beachy days: we need sweaters and raincoats up here. :(

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you lovely, you have made me smile =)