Thanks for all the lovely comments on my recent posts, I really do appreciate it and I am pretty sure I have replied to all of you.
Here are a few things that have caught my eye.
1. I watched this a few days ago on BBC iPlayer. I was mesmerised by the end. I have seen this before in real life when I was a kid but I had forgotten what an art and craft it is. There are two others in the series, Metal and Wood so far and I am looking forward to watching them. A reality series I can get onboard with.
2. I was overly excited about Princess Charlotte and I couldn't help smiling over her alternative birth certificate.
3. Sue's Sketch Challenge is up and it's great as usual.
4. I have been making a new patio and dreaming of this type of planting. #gettingthere.
5. I listened to this podcast which led to me joining this.
A few weeks ago I was in a situation that made me stand still in shock with what a man who is young enough to be my son said carelessly and with no filter. It brought me up short that at least some of the next generation aren't changed in their views towards women in the workplace; I have thought about it and worried about it a lot. So, timely and inspirational, I am going to follow along and see what happens. What if...
Thanks for reading