Time for Ten Things, Shimelle’s lovely link up blog hop. Actually, this evening now i’m home there doesn’t appear to be one! I’ll plough ahead regardless and i’m sure you all know how to find Shimelle’s blog!
Ten things I am looking forward to this summer, in no particular order.
1. My friend’s wedding on June 1st. She has worked really hard on it and it sounds as if it will be just lovely, the actual wedding is in a beautiful hotel overlooking the sea and a great beach. Co-incidentally the one I blogged about here for Storytelling Sunday at From High In The Sky (there are still a few days to enter yours or just settle down and have a good read). Then at a lovely country barn conversion with a huge conservatory for the reception. I am especially looking forward to it now that the invites are finished.
2. A family trip out to Cornwall on Sunday. So fair warning to you lovely Cornish folk, if you hear a lot of noise it will be us lot.
3. Pay Day + Online Browsing = Stash Happy. It might be this? Decisions.
4. The Jubilee.
5. The Olympics.
6. Watching the fox gloves grow. and the rest of the garden.
I mentioned on Sunday to Mum that the foxgloves were growing as I watched, so we put it to the test. We made a mark on it’s prop cane and tracked it through the week. Wow. The wind hasn’t done it any favours, it’ll need to be tied again tomorrow, they need to grow in a hedge really.
7. Swimming with the boys in the sea this summer.
8. Having a holiday from work next week.
9. The family picnic we have planned for the August Bank Holiday weekend where we will all get together from all over the south of England and spend the day and night together.
10. Saying Thank you to my lovely readers and followers of my blog by giving away a couple of prizes. My next post will be my 100th! So please leave a comment on this post and I will randomly pick one to send a prize to. I have another prize to send and that will be to one of my followers. I am so thrilled that 19 of you follow me, if I could have 20 new followers every 100 posts I would be so happy, again I will randomly pick one of you. I will leave it open until Monday night, 8pm GMT. I will then post up what your prize will be and post it out next week.
That’s them then, the Ten Things on the Tenth. What are you looking forward to this summer?